Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rosie's rough day.

Well today was a hard day for Rosie and in turn a hard day for me.  I have never been so emotionally affected by anything in my life as I am when it comes to her.  She was bottling this morning with our beloved nurse Kathy when she decided to burp her.  Our little Rosie stopped breathing and they had to breathe for her to make her start breathing on her own again.  Since she will be 37 weeks tomorrow they ran a battery of tests on her to see why this is still happening, including an EEG on monday to see if she had a seizure.  We now know that she most likely does not have any infection that would be causing the problem.  I love my Rosie and I just want her to be ok.  I am praying that one day all of this will be behind us and I know God will see us through.  See how all the excitement wiped her out...

No comments:

Post a Comment